Craftmacube forum minecraft.

AccueilCalendrierFAQRechercherMembresGroupesS'enregistrerConnexion

Partagez | 

Alpinestars tenablenesssawbucksshah

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Ronaldpiow

MessageSujet: Alpinestars tenablenesssawbucksshah   Mar 6 Sep - 13:45

Don't let that discourage you from buying though, this jacket was still a fantastic buy. It's made well and washes well. I like the breathe-ability of this jacket. Kinda disapointed about that, its one of the main reason why i ordered this jacket. And the color didn't fade after one washing.  
*censured* Typically, he uses layers and says he won't need to do this any longer. Quality of the jacket is also excellent. Pocket locations and sizes are well thought out. Fits my daughter well and it's a great Spring/Fall jacket! purchased: small size A great jacket so far, and very warm when worn with a light weight fleece. The jacket itself is well made and he enjoys wearing it so it must not be terribly uncomfortable! The color is true to the picture (dark sky). I paid $12 for my jacket. Love the Harbour Blue color.  
*censured* These are pros. All in all I love love love this jacket and I'm so glad I bought it for her. Good set of overwhites. I liked that my daughters gloves could fit in the sleeves to help keep them on. The sky blue is very cheerful for when it's rainy and gloomy here in Seattle. This coat fits extremely small and not made from American sizing. Great pattern and soft mid weight jacket but the logo on the chest is metal and awkward.  
*censured* I am glad I made that decision. Sizing is totally wrong. He doesn't like bulk or to be too warm so this one is perfect for him. I bought the XLT first, then exchanged it for the LT. I also like that it really is what it says, a working raincoat. I wish the front was as long as the back. My daughter loves her new coat and she says it is very warm and comfortable.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Alinoë

MessageSujet: Re: Alpinestars tenablenesssawbucksshah   Mar 6 Sep - 14:07

This forum is french... @Djmat
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://mralinoe.magix.net/
Djmat
Administrateur
Administrateur

MessageSujet: Re: Alpinestars tenablenesssawbucksshah   Mar 6 Sep - 20:36

Je lock et j'archive pour pub et hors sujet